Monday, April 11, 2011

without you

السلام عليكم

jom kita hayati bait2 lirik lagu ni~

~without you~
by: same same

The first time I saw you?I knew 

I knew I luv U coz my heart stopped 
The first time I hear you?.. I knew 
I knew I luv u coz my heart stopped 



Coz? I ?la la la la la la 
Love You? 



Love can make U feel so funny 
No house no car not even money 
Will make me feel the way 
What I?m really tryin to say 
I can?t live another day 
Without You oh ?without You 



The first time I kiss U I knew 
I knew I had U coz? your heart stopped 
The first time I miss u I knew 
I knew I never wanna leave you 


Coz? I?la la la la la la 
Love You? 



Because I...la la la 
Love You ?love You?
the most beautiful woman(my mom) yang pernah cikzahiyyah jumpa (yang sebelah kanan la)

Suka lagu ni sebab dia slow ja. The most important about this song ialah lagu ni sangat meaningfull. lagu ni hit di radio masa cikzahiyyah form 3. ok kita bayang person y kita nak dedikasikan lagu ni ialah mak kita ok???...so kita akan lebih touching drpd biasa. kalau rajin nak dgr lagu ni cr ja dekat  inche youtube

p/s: esaimen x siap g tp sempat je post benda2 yang xdak faedah ni. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BORANG PESANAN

Name:
Email Address:
no telefon
alamat
tempahan

Create a web form here
 

Copyright © 2011 Reserved to THE STORY OF Design with love by CikBulat